With Memorial Day 2021 Fast Approaching and Mask Orders Becoming a Thing of the Past - I Thought it was Time for Some Serious Day Drinking!
Galveston Island is home to some of Texas’ most popular bars with outstanding Gulf of Mexico views. Grab five of your friends and head to Salt Water Gift Shop where
we will outfit you with one of our Party Limo Surreys that seat up to six adults with plenty of room for your coolers and party supplies.
You’ll peddle your way along the famous Seawall and surrounding area where we’ve mapped out great places to whet your whistle. Our 3.5-mile route takes you on a stroll through restored homes of Galveston and then steadily guides you along the beach and back to the shop.
To visit most or all of our featured stops, we recommend you start your crawl around 4:00-5:00pm in order to enjoy about 45 minutes in each location and still return to Salt Water Gift Shop by our 10:00pm close time. Our route takes you by:
1. 23rd Street Station Piano Bar – 1706 23rd St. (open Wed-Sun, 4p-12a)
2. Brick House Tavern & Pub – 3520A Seawall Blvd (open daily 12p-12a)
3. Tiki Bar at The Spot – 3204 Seawall Blvd (open daily 11a-12a)
4. Woody’s – 2926 Seawall Blvd (open daily 10a-2a)
5. Float Pool and Patio Bar – 2828 Seawall Blvd (open daily 11a-11p)
6. Barefoot Brewery – 2816 Avenue R ½ (open 4p-2a weekdays and 12p-2a weekends)
7. Longboard Pool Bar – 1702 Seawall Blvd (open daily 11a-12a)
Check this out! If you stop at any five of these locations, bring in proof of purchase receipts and receive $10 off of any $30 spent in our shop (one discount per person/per day).